Sunday, November 14, 2010

Church Today

So...we're supposed to write about different speakers and how they teach at least twice....ya so church this morning.  Pastor Amy gave the sermon.  Now I must say I prefer Pastor Amy to some of the other pastors, but today her sermon just didn't do it for me.  It was all over the place and made absolutely no sense...it was something about her child wearing snow pants???? To be honest I really don't know...so that part of the service was really just not good...however there were some other things that were great "teaching moments" as my dad would say.

There was a song were the pastors just decided to let it all go and dance, we can never know if they were dancing because God told them to or what, but it lightened the "church" mood considerably.  It's just always great to see leaders/teachers just let go sometimes, go a little bit farther outside their comfort zone.  Pastor Mike did an excellent bird impression:)  I just really quite enjoy the "Authenticity" of the leaders/teachers at this school. 

More to come later on CAL and "the parade of conductors" (all of whom are GREAT teachers).

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment